Good Things Consulting builds support for good things with smart communication, strategic collaboration and a unique blend of editorial and marketing sensibilities.
With roots in editorial (I'm the former director of PBS.org), extensive experience managing collaborations and partnerships and a strategic mind that roots creative communication in clear and measurable goals, I have what it takes to help you break through and mobilize support.
- Manage an editorial partnership between TED and The Huffington Post
- Create communications strategies for a major foundation
- Designed a blog strategy for a small curriculum development company
- Consulted on content development for Edutopia.org
- Audited the way in which a design firm described itself across its website and social networks