The former director of PBS.org, I help nonprofit organizations and indie media companies tell their stories more effectively online.
- Spoke at the National Arts Marketing Conference and the Nonprofit Technology Conference about how to create an organizational culture that fuels strategic and authentic storytelling (read highlights on the Ad Council blog)
- Managed an editorial partnership between TED and The Huffington Post
- Created a content strategy and rewrote copy for the About section of the George Lucas Educational Foundation website to emphasize the organization's impact
- Created communications strategies for a major foundation, including strategies for their podcast and blog
- Designed a blog strategy for a small curriculum development company
- Audited the way in which an indie studio described itself across its website and social networks