I know how to connect with audiences online and in person.
You want people to care about what you care about. Let's make it happen. What do you know about them? What content can you share, and how (and where) can you share it, to get their attention? Whether you're launching a blog, fine-tuning your messaging across platforms or rethinking your entire approach to communicating with your audience, I will crack the code.
- Spoke about creating a culture of storytelling at the Nonprofit Technology Conference (read highlights from my talk on the Ad Council blog)
- Manage an editorial partnership between TED and The Huffington Post
- Create communications strategies for a major foundation
- Designed a blog strategy for a small curriculum development company
- Consulted on content development for Edutopia.org
- Audited the way in which a design firm described itself across its website and social networks