The former director of PBS.org and a SXSW audience favorite, I help nonprofit organizations and indie media companies tell their stories more effectively so they can achieve their goals.
- Spoke at the National Arts Marketing Conference and the Nonprofit Technology Conference about how to create an organizational culture that makes it easier to tell your story in powerful ways (read highlights on the Ad Council blog)
- Managed an editorial partnership between TED and The Huffington Post and helped curate and write content
- Created a content strategy and rewrote the About section of the George Lucas Educational Foundation website to emphasize the organization's impact
- Created communications strategies and wrote scripts, online copy and presentations for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to attract cutting edge ideas with the potential to build a culture of health
- Designed a blog strategy for a small curriculum development company
- Audited the way in which an indie studio described itself across its website and social networks