Managed editorial partnerships for NPR
Shaped content packages, wrote and edited website copy, and commissioned and edited blog posts weekly for TED Weekends, an editorial collaboration between TED and The Huffington Post that explored the ideas in TED talks
- Managed the editorial calendar and wrote promos for the PBS homepage, featuring everything from documentaries to kids' games
- Reshaped and rewrote the About section of the George Lucas Educational Foundation website, including writing profiles of educators who use the foundation's resources to help illustrate the organization's impact
- Led editorial strategy and wrote, edited and managed production of blog posts, social media updates, podcast scripts and website copy for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation in support of their mission to build a culture of health in America
- Wrote and edited content about how to live your best life and managed freelance writers for Unstuck, a product of SYPartners
- Wrote social media messages for the March of Dimes in connection with World Prematurity Day
- Wrote and edited content for MediaShift and American Documentary Inc.
Let's talk about how I can help you!